Skip to content

Root-chilling experiments post interesting results

August 22, 2011

Week 8 July 25 – July 29, 2011

This week we did the multiple trials at the time points to confirm the data. I also started working on my poster. All of  the SULI students get to make a poster at the end of the program with an overview of their project. I started writing my poster’s introduction and materials and methods this week and asked the graduate student I am working with, Abbie Ferrieri, to edit them for me. I updated some data analysis and it looks like the root-chilling experiments are producing the most interesting results so far!

Advertisements

From → Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: